Late August Photos

Eastern Kingbird
One of my favorite shots I have taken! The yellow background looks really cool!

Caspian Tern
While swimming over at Miller Lake I saw this tern hunting for fish over the water. I couldn't resist taking some shots and was quite pleased to get this!

Red-tailed Hawk
Not to often Red-tailed Hawks fly low enough for a good photo!

Mallard
This young Mallard is a friendly one that will eat bread from our hands. It is the only young one of a female living over at Miller Lake.

Olive-sided Flycatcher
The first time I have ever seen and photographed this species! There are two that have been hanging around my yard for a few days.

A couple insect photos of which I do not know the names and do not want to spend an hour figuring them out. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts