A Few Recent Photo Highlights

Common Merganser
This merganser actually swam right up to me letting me get the shot I was Hoping for!

Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Haven't seen many males around lately but this female decided to pose for a shot. 

European Starling
First time getting a good shot of a starling! It happened to be sitting there on a branch when I looked over.

 
American Redstart
This redstart just clung to that brunch for about twenty seconds letting me figure out my camera settings which is a good thing because my first few shots were way to over exposed.

Nashville Warbler
Not to often do photographers get good views and photos of the elusive Nashville Warbler. So when this one sat still to enjoy a tasty bug I got this photo!

Canada Warbler
My first of the year! With warbler season beginning to end I Did not think I would see a Canada Warbler this year but I just happened to at the right spot at the right time!

Comments

  1. Thanks you for sharing this unique useful information content with us. Really awesome work. keep on blogging
    Best Digital Camera For Action Shots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts