September Bird Photos

 It has been a a little while since my last post so I finally decided to stop procrastinating and finish up this post. Here are a few my recent photos from September!



Mute Swan
My first time getting photos of one! They came extremely close to me, most likely looking for any food I had!

Snow Goose
First one of the fall! Always cool to see and photograph Snow Geese!

Wilsons Warbler
Finally I got a good photo of one a the fastest warblers around. After almost an hour of hunting him down he decided to sit still for a few seconds.

Yellow-rumped Warbler
Wow, do they look different in the fall! In spring time they are way more pretty. 

Swamp Sparrow
Had a few stop by for a visit this fall and this one let me get a shot!
Usually they stick around marshes in summer but during migration I always get a few.

Least Flycatcher
With summer coming to a close the all the flycatchers are heading South. 
This one decided to stick around for a few extra days.

Tennessee Warbler
A species of warbler only seen here during migration. 
They are very skittish and usually like to hang out high up in trees but this one broke the rules😉

Palm Warbler
Also another bird seen here only during migration. 
They are pretty easy to photography in my opinion.

Ovenbird
Last one I have seen this year.
They are actually not very active unlike most warblers.

Black-and-White Warbler
My nickname for this bird is the Zebra Warbler which I think fits it well.
They act more like nuthatches then warblers.

Black-throated Green Warbler
One of the most common warblers around. 
This one flew right in when I started making a pishing call with my mouth.

Blackpoll Warbler
A common bird during migration.
In spring they look more like a Black-and-White Warbler but not during fall.


Mourning Dove
I'll admit that they are a bit boring, but I thought it looked like it needed its photo taken.


Peregrine Falcon
Always neat to see one of these but rarely do you get a decent photo of one!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts